Monday, May 22, 2006

How Time Slides By...

I find it incredible how fast time goes by, granted I am holding down what 3 jobs and working for others almost 72+ hrs a week. No wonder I am having ticker problems. One of the co-workers asked "How I did it?" I honestly don't know, I just do. I sat back and realized that I have been working 7 days a week for the last ... well since August, of last year, 2 days a week it has been 10 hrs at one job and 8 at the next, for a grand total of 18 working hours in an 24 hour period. YKES! Time to slow down. I will have a break come this weekend. I plan on cleaning up the back yard, and getting the truck puring as it should.

I will have to let you know about the heart monitor, but that will wait for a later post. in the mean time if you have time to kill, check out the Official time at www.time.gov and click on your time zone. Enjoy,

Blessings,
- TV

No comments: