Monday, July 04, 2005

Thank you...

I am so thankful for the freedom that we enjoy!

  • The ability to go out for a drive, and not worry about detention and oppression for merely being in the open.
  • To be able to go out and take a picture.
  • To be able to speak freely, on topics of my choosing.
  • The ability to agree or disagree with those around me and those that we appoint to lead us.
  • To have the ability to challenge "authority".
  • To be able to be a part of "making the rules".
  • To work the job(s) of my choosing.
  • To have been able to marry the person of my choosing.
  • To be able to have rules to live by, the free will to break them, and guide lines regulating the reparation if those rules are broken.
  • I am thank full that we live in the land that we do.

(partial list)

I appreciate the cost of those who helped make it this way, al-be-it not perfect, however improving (some of the time) if you were a part of that, let me take my hat off to you and take a moment to say a heart felt THANK YOU.
- TVG

No comments: