Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Things that go Swoosh....

Nike has finale done it. They have tried before to enter the entersizement (entertainment and exercise mushed to make a word) field. Check this out, it is an arm band that you can fit your iPod Nano into and listen to music while you work out. I guess warring a belt during your work out is just not acceciptable any more. Me? I just turn on the radio and let the entertainment cabinet hold the radio. What is that? Ha Ha Ha (yes I am LOL!) what do I listen to when I am running? Normally the words, "Stop or I'll shoot." Running outside is over rated, People I use a treadmill, that way I am closer to the Fridge! Anyway, for about 40 Clams (US) you too can provide some one with a desire to play in traffic with a musical arm band.

Arm band naked:



Person having too much fun warring arm band:


Naked Person:

Hay!!! Get your mind out of the gutter, This is a family blog........

- TV

No comments: