Monday, October 03, 2005

Blog Dumpers...

Groan,
Ok, it may just be me however I do find it cool when I post and suddenly I see some one has commented to the post. It is like Christmas time and some one has left a present under the tree, I hit the post and find that it is not a gift, it is a flaming bag of Poo - Poo called E-spam. What the heck! Don't I already get enough E-mails from estate members of wealthy bankers or country men that have passed on, been kidnapped, or 'taken out' who want to share their 40,million dollars with me just out of random chance because my screen name seamed nice. Please I would get these e-mails if my address was:

BabbyEater@RiverOfStix.death
rather than
HayIAmANiceGuy@willingtogivebankinfo.com (duh, not real addresses)

Not born yesterday people.

It all comes down to this, have you used or would you use the anti-e-spam devices that are out there? If some one was using a device that made you verify that you are a real human behind the keyboard and not an automated mass mailer, would you take the extra step to place a posting or just clear them from your favorite places? Let me know what you think. Unless it is that I should enter into a time share deal, for a next to nothing price, you can just hang on to that one.

That is the rant... yup, that is it. If you are a real person and have posted, thank you I am interested in hearing/seeing what you have to say/type. Lets keep it up.
- TV

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come Blog With Us
Attention: DM News will launch a blog in two weeks in conjunction with DMA*05 in Atlanta.
Interesting stuff indeed..very informative!

I have a ebay scam site. It reviews everything about ebay scam and is very informative.

Come and check it out if you want.

KL2GY said...

MY CASE IN POINT.....
- TV

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Covert hypnosis said...

I use an anti spam device on my blog. Just add word verificaion. From the looks of his, I think the previous posts were posted with software.

Sure, give it a try. I've done that. Ive been suckered into buying such a software. They said:
"People like it when you post to teir blogs. Even if they know you are just some sort of marketer". Yeah, right.

Well, it didn't bother me when it happened, but I posted some advertisments manually (I haven't yet installed the software) and the next day got an angry response. I left it on my blog just as a reminder ;)

But seriously, nice blog. I will add it in my links section, would you consider the same? If so, add me as "Covert hypnosis". I would really appreciate it.

Have a good one.