Tuesday, October 04, 2005

See Alaska be fore you die (B4UDIE)

I am mixed about the following promo drive to get people to come to Alaska. Check out the article:
http://www.ktuu.com/cms/templates/master.asp?articleid=185&zoneid=1

personally I like the fact that we can strech out and not knock the block off of our neighbor. Or that one can pass gas (fart for the younger generation) with out the neighbor calling and say "Liver & Onions again eah? LOL, I used to have a friend who used to say "ampersand" instead of "And" .. Kind of funny Kind of strange. Anyway YOU Tell me, would this billboard make you want to rush home and pack your bags to come to Alaska? Until next time...

- TV

1 comment:

Eric said...

It's a threat. I appreciate the enthusiasm but it's only one step away from a picture of a Man with a Louisville Slugger and the caption "See Alaska or We'll Kill This Baby Otter"