Sunday, September 04, 2005

Does Size matter?


I saw this news report and followed a few links and wound up here. Then the phrase hit me: Does Size matter? :-)
I personally use flash USB drives, and have one or more with me 'most of the time' okay okay, all of the time, now that I know that it is Bling, My posse and I can sit back with our pocket protectors and Bling Bling around our neck. Next we might go wild and get our Cisco Systems or Novel/Lunix tattoos. Hay the penguin is darn cute! I can see geek stickers for our Segways now "I read your e-mails", or "Watch Out I Reverse Engineer For Fun!" and "I'm Blogging this". Oh Oh, How about our horns ringing out "GEEK GEEK" instead of beep beep!. Our options are endless.
Be afraid not to laugh at this, we are the ones that you call when your computer gives you that lovely blue screen. Humor us.
-TVG

3 comments:

KL2GY said...

Spammers, Thank you for making life rougher for others, I appoligise for to those that now have to fill in the extra space, however to keep this a "Random Thoughts" space and not an "random ad" space it is a must.
-TVG

Eric said...

I found that the word verification thing makes it hard for folks using certain IE browsers to make comments so I took mine off. We'll see how it goes. Did you see you got tagged? Think of Sally!

KL2GY said...

Eric,
Yah I saw that I got hit twice, with in 30 min of the post. How sad. We will see how this works, if it causes too much trouble please let me know and we will come up with something else.
- TVG