Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Need to Know Love...

Over the past several years I have had comfort in a few things, one is my faith, my family, and my wife. When everything else goes side ways those are the things I know will always be there. We have been married now for almost 9 years, and have known each other for a total of 15. We became friends, dated, became engaged, and got hitched. Considering every thing that we have been through, I would do it all over again in a heart beat. No Questions Asked. The Love I feel for her is ingrained. (I so could sound like a stalker now) Her beauty still astounds me. There is a song, "She don’t know she's beautiful" that wraps up a part of how I feel, and has some cool music in the background to. But more than her appearance is just her - Here is another stolen line, She completes me. When I lie awake at night I can look over and just watch her sleep; the colour of her eyes - is my favorite colour; the sound of her voice - makes my heart skip a beat. In short I guess I am glad she fell in love with me, before someone else, because I know that I then would be, still looking for her. Don’t like mush, too bad. It is what is on my mind, and I just wanted to say it. - TV

2 comments:

Eric said...

That is so sweet.

Anonymous said...

you and Eric are very fortunate. But you make me feel like the lonely old maid!! Boo hoo