Monday, September 05, 2005

Friendly Tag

Tagged or Touched in the head? ----\/
I was tagged By my friend Eric:

What I was doing 10 Years Ago Today:
I was living in a little suburb north of Anchorage called Eagle River and running sled dogs with my fiancĂ©’ (now wife). I was working 3.5 Jobs, not because I had to, but because I had to. 1) as a Operations grunt for a local TV station, 2) A DJ at a radio station conglomerate, 3) at a Pet store as a sales person and where house worker, 3.5) operating my own audio production company doing voice work. Oh I also did on call Security work.

Five Years Ago:
I was embraced by Emergency Services, as an Emergency Dispatcher for one of our city’s 3 Police Departments. Now married I am still working 3 jobs, 1) @ the PD, 2) Still DJ’ing 3) still running the audio production co. Also active in one of the towns local Toastmasters clubs.

1 Year Ago:
Still in the embrace of Emergency Services, and have almost a year under my belt as a trainee dispatcher with the local fire department, departed their and went back to police dispatching for a while. Still happily married to the same beautiful person.

Yesterday:
Kicked back and watched Sahara and Monster In Law, We were both taking it easy and my wife was feeling under the weather, Flu like bug.

Tomorrow:
Going to try to get more rest as I did not do such a good job at it last night. Need to clean the studio some more and get some of my framed photos on the wall instead of being in a pile on my desk. Need to see what the weather is going to be like to see if I can put out the flag.

The numbered things are in no particular order --

5 Snacks I Enjoy:
1. Candy!
2. Pie!
3. Smoked Cheddar cheese
4. Chips
5. Steak

5 Bands That I Know the Lyrics to Most of Their Songs:
1. Styx
2. YES
3. Boston
4. Petra
5. Monty Python 

5 Things I Would Do with $100,000,000:
1. Pay off debt
2. Look closer at Motor homes (Mini-Winnies / Realita etc)
3. Save – Put a big bunch in a fund for our Animals or just us someday
4. Learn to Fly
5. Add on to the studio

5 Locations I Would Like to Run Away to:
1. Closer to my Grandparents
2. My studio
3. Home
4. to be determined
5. to be determined

5 Bad Habits I Have:
1. Popping my knuckles
2. Dispatchers Turrets, Think it = say it, then think about it.
3. Prejudging people (however that has save my hinny a few times)
4. Not keeping up with my friends
5. Procrastination. It should have been first but I couldn’t get around to it.

5 Things I Like Doing:
1. Listening to my wife.
2. Coming up with new ideas
3. Laying on the couch watching bad movies
4. listening to music
5. Singing in the car, church, etc

5 Things I Would Never Wear:
1. My hair in a bun
2. Spandex
3. Leg warmers
4. Pimp Coat
5. Naughty piercing

5 TV Shows I Like:
1. ER
2. Third Watch
4. Anything Animal Planet / Nat Geo / Discovery Channel
5. Family Guy

5 Movies I Like:
1. Radio
2. Full Mettle Jacket
3. Documentaries
4. Shrek, Finding Nemo, Ice Age ect. Etc.
5. Movies which make me think for days about them

5 Famous People I Would Like to Meet (off the top of my head):
1. Neil Armstrong
2. Patrick F McManus (done it)
3. John Wayne
4. Al Roker
5. God

5 Biggest Joys at the Moment:
1. My Wife
2. My Family/Animals
3. Music
4. My Work
5. I like to, um, help people.

5 Favorite Toys:
1. My Studio
2. Sony P.S.P.
3. Cameras
4. computer equipment
5. Rotozip

5 Favorite Toys I Want!
1. Canon D-2
2. A killer PDA – Tungsten E3 or Like
3. Blackberry Phone
4. Heart pulse/o2 monitor
5. Motorcycle

The point is for the tagged individual to post their answers on their blog and tag other people if they so choose, much like a very friendly chain-letter.

I will now take a moment of silence for Sally ...

-TVG

No comments: